Please see the attached call for participation in the SeSE courses this autumn.
The courses are free for PhD students (in Sweden) and it is possible to get a travel grant of 6000skr.
These courses are so far scheduled:
- Introduction to high performance computing/PDC summer school, August
- Matrix Computations in Statistics and with Applications, September, v39
- Introduction to programming in science and technology, September
- Computational Python, October, v42
- Numerical Linear Algebra, October, v42
- Scientific Visualisation, November 3-21
- Scientific Software Development Toolbox, December
- Topics in CFD, December 1-19
Director of SeSE
ps. Please note that it is possible to register to get news about courses via our subscribe function: https://lists.uu.se/sympa/subscribe/sese
Call for participation: SeSECall2014A.pdf