- This event has passed.
2019 eSSENCE meeting on “Multiscale modelling of materials and molecules”
June 3, 2019 - June 5, 2019
will take place at the Ångström Laboratory, 3-5 June (lunch-to-lunch), https://sites.google.com/site/emultiscale2019/. Among the keynote lecture titles so far are:
- “The Materials Genome in Action”
- “Reproducibility and uncertainty”
- “Technology buzzwords in Silicon Valley – and what they mean.”
- “Probabilistic modelling – driven by data, guided by physics”
- “Multiscale modelling of batteries”
A special focus will be the dualism between physics-based and data-driven modelling. How can physics-based insight and data-driven analysis best work together? Abstracts on the general theme of multiscale modelling (we use the term in a broad sense) and on the data-driven vs. physics models theme are equally welcome.
Kersti Hermansson, Peter Broqvist and the organizing team