Six new projects have been selected for funding at Lund University. Big congratulations, and good luck with the research!
- Data-driven automation of map labelling – enabling affordable high-quality maps. PI: Lars Harrie (Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science)
- Developing a virtual reality platform for the visualisation and analysis of spatially resolved gene expression data. PI: Shamit Soneji (Molecular Hematology)
- Development of atomic basis sets for applications in electronic structure theory. PI: Valera Veryazov (Theoretical Chemistry)
- Method development: Analysing real life eye tracking data using realistic computational models of cognition. PI: Annika Wallin (Cognitive Science)
- Developing person-centred computational language assessments for diagnosing depression and anxiety. PIs: Daiva Daukantaitė and Oscar Kjell (Psychology)
- AI tools of Deep Learning to improve simulation of clouds and climate. PI: Vaughan Phillips (Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science)